Feature Follow #12

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This week's Question is:
 
 
Q.What would you do if you were to start your blog from scratch again? 
 
A. Well... This is easy because I just BARELY started my blog a few months ago. And really, any mistakes Ive made, I dont even know about yet. Everything seems to be great. I might have had a different name or different URL- something pertaining to books. But since I plan to be a published author one day, I chose to just use my name...
So... I dont know what I could have/should have done differently.
That being said, if I were to start my blog over again, I would do it all the same.
 
 
Make sure to let me know if you are a NEW follower so that I can come follow you back.

Comments

  1. Great answer!
    I hope your dream of an author comes true one day! :D

    Old follower, thanks for stopping by! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your answer! Thanks for stopping by.

    Old follower.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my FF post #7 earlier today to leave a comment :) Us newbies have to stick together!

    I'm an old follower wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your blog is wonderful Theresa :D No need to change anything x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing that a lot! I started my blog 3 years ago, so I got lucky with my url, although I had to throw my name into it since a great read was taken already by blogspot.

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and design. You should be proud of what you've done in such a short time. Thanks for visiting! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog looks great!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my site!
-Theresa

*I LOVE BOOKS!*

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram + Giveaway

My First GUEST POST

My first Guest Post!!!