Feature Follow #16


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q:What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?


A. Well... you arent going to believe it. But right now, at this moment, Im not reading anything.
I started reading an ARC of The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa, but then my Kindle broke...
So... I started reading Hourglass by Myra McEntire...  but then stopped because I couldnt get into it. Its still sitting at my desk at work.
Then I read the Mortal Instruments Series and Matched and Crossed...and wrote reviews.
So.... now Im reading nothing.

I have been writing for the last 2 days (and today too) and when I write, I dont have time to read. 
Tomorrow Im starting Divergent.



Let me know if you are a new follower so I can follow you back!!!


Comments

  1. OMG! Your Kindle broke! That's awful! I am soooo sorry to hear it! Hope things turn around soon and you crack open the best book ever!

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. its very sad!!
      But Ill be buying a new one soon, was just waiting for them to release the new ones.
      Now I just have to decide which one to buy...

      :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Your kindle broke! That's horrible! I especially loved The Lost Prince! Hope you can get back to reading that eventually! Divergent was pretty good too!

    I feel rotten because I haven't been writing for over a month! I hit SERIOUSLY SCARY writer's block, the last time I just sat at my laptop and froze. I didn't know where my character was suppose to go before the second "main event" was to start!

    Still hedging with ideas, but hoping to get back to that soon! Good luck to you as well!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! I hate it when I get a block!!
      BUT- I always map out an outline. Its always a loose outline, but still tight enough to keep me on track. So that helps.
      Usually if I freeze up, Ill just stop writing and read a BUNCH and get my own story out of my head for a while.
      Hopefully when you sit back down to write again, you will know exactly where your MC is supposed to go!! :)

      Good luck and thanks!

      Delete
  3. I read an ARC of The Lost Prince not too long ago and thought that it was amazing! I'm so sorry your Kindle broke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Lost Prince and I plan to start it soon. Divergent is amazing, I hope you love it too.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe your kindle broke, I would be crying my eyes out if that happened to me! I've been meaning to read Hourglass for a while now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my site!
-Theresa

*I LOVE BOOKS!*

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram + Giveaway

My First GUEST POST

My first Guest Post!!!